Dress Code / Uniforms
Boys and Girls:
- A school approved short sleeve Mother Teresa logo polo is worn throughout the school year. The polo may be either royal blue or black.
- For warmth or comfort a student may wear a Mother Teresa Catholic Academy approved embroidered logo school sweatshirt or a plain navy blue cardigan sweater.
- Traditional, chino-style cotton twill pants in navy blue may be worn.
- No cargo style pockets, baggy pants, oversized pants, or skinny pants may be worn.
- A black, brown, or navy belt must be worn.
- Black, brown or navy, leather dress shoes with a full back is worn.
- No athletic or gym shoes may be worn.
- Navy, black, or white socks of ankle length or above are worn.
August-October and April-June
- Navy blue twill walking shorts may be worn (no cargo style).
All uniform items may be ordered through the office.